I am a Digital strategist, VR Filmmaker, Visual journalist, & Marketer.
- Certified: Google AdWords – Google Analytics – Adobe Premiere Pro – Design Thinking – Google Daydream VR Production – Intro to Augmented Reality and AR-Core – G Suite
- Software: Meltwater • Adobe Social • Mixpanel • Facebook Analytics & Ads • Nielson social • Tableau • Unity Analytics • Microsoft Excel
- Creative: Adobe Lightroom • Photoshop • After Effects • Google Jump Manager • Juggling • Kolor • Mistika
- Companies worked with: Google Daydream VR • Viacom • Fast Company • 72andSunny • LA Tourism • Philips Sound • Annenberg Innovation Lab • Mindshow
- Currently working – Digital Communications UNDP India
- Worked at 72andSunny, Mindshow, Annenberg Norman Lear Center and Odigma and have managed digital strategy for over 10 brands with more than 25 successful campaigns
- Spearheaded campaigns for brands Caratlane – Philips Sound – Mindshow – Annenberg Norman Lear Center – Bhartiya City – Bigbasket.com – Five Star Chicken – Travelyaari –Edinburgh International Science Festival
- Specialist in content strategy, campaign management and execution. SEM, Facebook Ads & multi-channel marketing
- Influencer Marketing for – Bacardi India, Comicon India, Xiaomi Technologies, Tata Motors India.
Media & Press Features:
AdWeek, The Muse by Clio, Campaign Live, Pero Like By Buzzfeed, Mitú by Buzzfeed, Little Black Book, Insights Magazine, The Crewtives, Alfalfa Studios, Argonaut News, Wemark Stories, Blogtown Venice, 72andSunny, Rocco Granata Blog
- Specialized in 360/VR Production for non-fiction VR storytelling.
- Produced VR stories for Google Daydream, NPR, LA Tourism, Contrast VR (AL Jazeera), KCRW, Fast Company & Jovrnalism
- Managed production, Researching stories, editing and post-production of immersive stories.
Experience Here (Using a VR headset is recommended) :
Sample Stories below:
Digital Video Stories
- Specialized in non-fiction, fiction, travel, BTS videos, wedding films and ads
- Photographed for over 50 weddings and events.
- Produced for Annenberg Innovation Lab, Fast Company, Philips Sound In, UN Women, ICIM 2013, Save Syrian Children, Art of Living.
- To view images click here – Facebook – Instagram
Awards & Honours
- Webby Award Winner 2019 for “The Deported: Life beyond the border” – a VR documentary
- Winner of “Drive with MTV’ – Season 3, social media travel reality show by Viacom Media 2014.
- Winner for Outstanding documentary at the World Journalism Education Congress Paris – 2019
- Emmy Finalist for “Best Interactive content” for Mindshow VR – 2018
- Bronze medal winner for “The Deported” at the Society of News Design Awards – 2018
- Online News Association Finalist for the Deported VR project in the David Teeuwen Student Category – 2018
- Winner of the “Best Campaign award” at the Mojo Festival in Ireland for “Discover LA” project – 2017
- Winner of #TheChosenOnes campaign held by Tata Motors inviting top social influencers – 2015
Digital Media Contestant & Winner of Reality Travel Show
DrivewithMTV season 3, Viacom Networks – MTV India
· Created and curated social media content on a daily basis for team #NanoNorth
· Actively engaged audiences on social media with a reach of over 10 million social media impressions
· Member of the winning team – #NanoNorth with over 7 million social media points across platforms
Winner of #NeedWarmth Campaign
Quechua – Decathlon Sports India
- National Level twitter contest with over 500 contestants
- Sponsored trek to the Kedarkantha Peak in the Himalayas
- Successfully reached the summit on December 26, 2015
Winner of #TheChosenOnes Campaign
Tata Motors, India
- Selected amongst top 20 influencers for a visit to the Tata Motors manufacturing plant in India.
- Reviewed the experience and the process involved in the production of the world’s cheapest car.- Tata Nano
State of the art manufacturing plant to produce the world’s cheapest car
Start of #TheChosenOnes Campaign visiting Tata Motors plant in Sanand in Gujrat, India
I am keen to volunteer for good causes and I can help in Organizing Events, Marketing, Publicity, Promotions and Video Production. If you are looking out for support, Please do write to me.
Please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.